Saturday, March 24, 2007

WHEN ME...MEETS POL...BU...MEETS MIL...

The media, being the fourth estate of the society is expected to play its role in the politics responsibly.

Councilor Jay Sangil, the invited speaker for Media and Politics shared to us his basic experiences as a journalist and as a local government official. He shared to us that journalism is a very sincere profession that must be viewed as a serious field in this world. He also related his profession to the other field he has taken- the Politics. He said that it takes enough toughness and intellect for a journalist to become part of the politics. First, there would be a lot of tests and challenges a journalist could face if he’s into politics. There would be these offers which will test his sincerity, honesty and loyalty to the ethical codes. Second, his life is always at risk. Journalists, next from the actors and actresses are the hottest persons in this world. They hit big personalities and so their life is being on put to hit.

There is still a greater hope for this country to become a successful once again because there’s still the youth who will save this country. This is the answer of the invited businessman to my question, "Is there still hope for this country?"

I must admit that with the youth who is very intellectual and genius these days, people must expect greater chances for this country. During the last ASEAN logics held in Cebu, I must say that I have discovered the new portrait of today’s Filipino youth. A picture that will stand tall against the brave odds. A picture that will keep an eye for hope. A picture that will keep his struggles on bold. A picture of the youth that will heal the wounds of this country.

1 comment:

Joowon Aine Yoon said...

hi melford, first of all, i would like to thank you for every help that you have given me, i am thankful that i have a friend just like you who understands me for what i am and does not question for who am i. it has been a very long time since we met. we fought and we argued, but still, you are here with me helping me on my shortcomings. i thinkk, the speaker was all right when he said that there is still hope for this country because there are outstanding youth who could save and help this country. just like you, i believe in you, and i believe that you could also help this country in the future. just include the Philippines in oyur dreams, pay it forward to your country and i am sure you will be a very great help and savior for this dying country.

PIG LOVERS

PIG LOVERS
I wonder what drives them to get aroused, eeew... how rude they are to do the thing inthe farm...I mean, mahiya naman sila

NEVER STEAL A DIARY

NEVER STEAL A DIARY
A special friend got mad at me when -- learned that I was the one who stole his diary, I hope we will get ok soon, sigh!

FRIENDSTERZ

FRIENDSTERZ
Never let a special someone be taken for granted, I tell you, it is really hard to experience losing a very special friend

HATE IT'S HOT

HATE IT'S HOT
Shame...like the sun wants to burn us...huh...hate this summer

OMG...MANILA LIFE

OMG...MANILA LIFE
Life in Makati, while comlying with my summer internship requirements

THIS IS THE REAL LOVE

THIS IS THE REAL LOVE
Oh..how I wish people will all be happy while they are loving and being loved,...no matter what

MY LIFE..UPSIDE..DOWN..BACK

MY LIFE..UPSIDE..DOWN..BACK
Twist and turns...aurls and ups...my life

ARMAGEDDON

ARMAGEDDON
The end of the world is near.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Angeles City, Region III, Philippines
Hi guys. I am the person who would always love to care and be pampered, the person who would always love and be loved. Now, you tell me, am I asking too much? I love you...I care for you...Kaluguran daka...