Thursday, March 22, 2007

LIVING A LIFE AT MANY RISKS


Medical professions have been the most dangerous field as far as malpractices and inadequacies touch the matter. In the United States, thousand of cases unresolved are about medical malpractices and so in the land of these days’ Filipino great exports (nurses) London. For this concern, a release of malpractice insurance, protecting a medical practitioner was passed.

Among the agents of the medical field, perhaps being a medical technologist is the toughest one. Everything is asked on you if you are an MT practitioner. From the spill of the physician to the records of the poor nurse, everything is tasked on you.

Having this on mind, I really have appreciated the invited speaker in last day’s colloquium who tackled about the MT profession. It is indeed a challenge and a great test for her being an MT practitioner. There is this that her life is being on risk because every chemical and substance she holds might just in a snap cause her own death. There is this she does not have enough time for herself because she concerns much for her poor patients. And worse, there is this setting when she disregards spending quality times with her loved ones, particularly her family because she is called by a life at risk.

It is just dismaying to think that with all the sacrifices these people are doing; still they receive criticisms from others. In Canada, the MT practitioners are usually the ones being sued in every accident that is happening on health establishments.

1 comment:

joycem said...

That’s a good article. I was the one tasked to invite that MT practitioner, her name was Mrs. Michelle. Yes you’re right that we are very lucky to have an opportunity to have a talk with a medical technologist because we are always exposed to media practitioner and we usually talk with media related topics. I guess our class really enjoyed the discussion, actually at first I thought it will be boring because the topic is about medicine but I was wrong because I too enjoyed being fed with information about medicine. My two sisters are actually medical technologist also but I have rare opportunity to talk with them because they are too busy with their schedules. I’m actually proud of them because they are the ones in charged of our health; we don’t need to go to hospitals they do the medical check-up in our family and even relatives and neighbors. But it’s true that their profession is not just a simple one because they hold medical results and are strictly processed because committing mistakes is a big no no! to them. They can be sued if that happens. That’s why I really admire my sisters.

PIG LOVERS

PIG LOVERS
I wonder what drives them to get aroused, eeew... how rude they are to do the thing inthe farm...I mean, mahiya naman sila

NEVER STEAL A DIARY

NEVER STEAL A DIARY
A special friend got mad at me when -- learned that I was the one who stole his diary, I hope we will get ok soon, sigh!

FRIENDSTERZ

FRIENDSTERZ
Never let a special someone be taken for granted, I tell you, it is really hard to experience losing a very special friend

HATE IT'S HOT

HATE IT'S HOT
Shame...like the sun wants to burn us...huh...hate this summer

OMG...MANILA LIFE

OMG...MANILA LIFE
Life in Makati, while comlying with my summer internship requirements

THIS IS THE REAL LOVE

THIS IS THE REAL LOVE
Oh..how I wish people will all be happy while they are loving and being loved,...no matter what

MY LIFE..UPSIDE..DOWN..BACK

MY LIFE..UPSIDE..DOWN..BACK
Twist and turns...aurls and ups...my life

ARMAGEDDON

ARMAGEDDON
The end of the world is near.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Angeles City, Region III, Philippines
Hi guys. I am the person who would always love to care and be pampered, the person who would always love and be loved. Now, you tell me, am I asking too much? I love you...I care for you...Kaluguran daka...