Monday, February 26, 2007

PROCLAMATION RALLY 101

I must admit that at first, I really did not like what we are doing at that Proclamation rally that we have attended last Tuesday for our Communication 07 class, Radio and Television Productions. I mean we could have done other things that will not require too much effort on us for us just to be able to comply with the description of the course. But, after all, when we were already at our bus, I have just realized the very essential role media practitioners do in this society. And, every headache, heartache and hotaches (if there’s a word) I am experiencing just vanished away.

What do I mean? I may seem and sound cliché, but what can I do, the next thing I would say is the very reality. During the proclamation rally, it took sweats and stresses on us before we were able to pass the doors of the Convention center. Many people were there that made me thought that a stampede, perhaps, might be created. But since what we are doing is simply a requirement, we can’t do anything but to follow what is tasked on us. But you know, what is important there is what I have realized among us, future media men.

Our basic purpose then was to invite a senatorial candidate and ask them some questions for us stand up report. Like most media people nowadays, they would do everything, even risking their own security, just to earn a news bit that would be very helpful to the people and to the society.

After the proclamation rally, I am now more inspired to do all my best to finish my studies and to become a professional and sincere media person years from now.

I guess, worse than what we have experienced is what these days media people are experiencing, but, did they ever give up. I may not know the most true answer about this, but I am sure, they never. Instead, every hardship becomes their inspiration in striving for excellence and integrity in their career.

I hate the heat of the sun that have darkened our skins, I hate the crowd that have irritated all our senses, I hate everything that happened during that moment, but I really love what I have realized in the end.

No comments:

PIG LOVERS

PIG LOVERS
I wonder what drives them to get aroused, eeew... how rude they are to do the thing inthe farm...I mean, mahiya naman sila

NEVER STEAL A DIARY

NEVER STEAL A DIARY
A special friend got mad at me when -- learned that I was the one who stole his diary, I hope we will get ok soon, sigh!

FRIENDSTERZ

FRIENDSTERZ
Never let a special someone be taken for granted, I tell you, it is really hard to experience losing a very special friend

HATE IT'S HOT

HATE IT'S HOT
Shame...like the sun wants to burn us...huh...hate this summer

OMG...MANILA LIFE

OMG...MANILA LIFE
Life in Makati, while comlying with my summer internship requirements

THIS IS THE REAL LOVE

THIS IS THE REAL LOVE
Oh..how I wish people will all be happy while they are loving and being loved,...no matter what

MY LIFE..UPSIDE..DOWN..BACK

MY LIFE..UPSIDE..DOWN..BACK
Twist and turns...aurls and ups...my life

ARMAGEDDON

ARMAGEDDON
The end of the world is near.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Angeles City, Region III, Philippines
Hi guys. I am the person who would always love to care and be pampered, the person who would always love and be loved. Now, you tell me, am I asking too much? I love you...I care for you...Kaluguran daka...