Monday, December 11, 2006

9th National Ayala Young Leaders Congress


... a gift from the Ayala Executives to the successful passers of the Ayala Young Leaders Congress 2007

Wow! This is really a year for me. I've just learned it from our dean this morning that I qualified for the 9th National Ayala Young Leaders Congress.
With this, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the following people:
To Mam Virgie, our Mass Comm. Program Coordinator, thank you for nominating me and believing on my skills and potentials.
To Mam Elvie Balinas, our coucil adviser, what can I say? I've made it because of your thoughts.
To Dr. Bella Panlilio, our dean, this is for CAS. Thank you so much for believing in me.
To Mrs. Gwendelyn Oronce, how can I thank the woman who believed in me and made me realize the true essence of leadership.
To Kuya Jon, thanks for letting me realized the art of leading. (Remember PACSA '06)
To Tin and Ben, I love you guys!
To my classmates, especially to Analou, Spring, Marianne, Joowon, and Analou again, hay, gosh! I can't believe this.
Thank you for all the blessings you have shared to me.
To Kuya Paul, wow! Thank you sa mga tips and advices.
To my parents, this is my surprise for you.
To Dennis, ahmahmkoh! I've made it.
To the Argonauts batch inclding Mykel-KASAUF, thank you very much.
To Mrs. Sylvia Soriano, thank you very much for all the thoughts whichh you have shared to me.
To the Ayala Foundation, to the Ayala Executives, I'll not fail you for your decision. I'd be sincere to this mission.

To Jehovah God, I know you're the reason for all these. Thank You so much for always being on my side.










2 comments:

Virgie_Bautista said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

mic-mic said...

melford, we are so proud of you. i am so so proud to be your classmate! its like, my classmate, melford is an ayala awardee, though i don’t really understand what it really is about, i know it is something big! you should really thank maam virgie for that. you should be nicer to her, haha! now that you were given this opportunity, you should make the most out of it, well, i know you would. and if you make it really big, do not forget us, ok? haha!

PIG LOVERS

PIG LOVERS
I wonder what drives them to get aroused, eeew... how rude they are to do the thing inthe farm...I mean, mahiya naman sila

NEVER STEAL A DIARY

NEVER STEAL A DIARY
A special friend got mad at me when -- learned that I was the one who stole his diary, I hope we will get ok soon, sigh!

FRIENDSTERZ

FRIENDSTERZ
Never let a special someone be taken for granted, I tell you, it is really hard to experience losing a very special friend

HATE IT'S HOT

HATE IT'S HOT
Shame...like the sun wants to burn us...huh...hate this summer

OMG...MANILA LIFE

OMG...MANILA LIFE
Life in Makati, while comlying with my summer internship requirements

THIS IS THE REAL LOVE

THIS IS THE REAL LOVE
Oh..how I wish people will all be happy while they are loving and being loved,...no matter what

MY LIFE..UPSIDE..DOWN..BACK

MY LIFE..UPSIDE..DOWN..BACK
Twist and turns...aurls and ups...my life

ARMAGEDDON

ARMAGEDDON
The end of the world is near.
Powered By Blogger

About Me

Angeles City, Region III, Philippines
Hi guys. I am the person who would always love to care and be pampered, the person who would always love and be loved. Now, you tell me, am I asking too much? I love you...I care for you...Kaluguran daka...